Thursday, November 25, 2010

Duh!

I want to thank all of you for all your great heartfelt and congratulatory comments over the past several months. I just read all of them today...I didnt' have the email setting set to send them to me. Then I was looking around the dashboard and found the comments section and saw them all summarized there. I must admit, I thought that maybe nobody was interested in all my difficult times, maybe I was bringing too many people down... I would have replied to some had I known they were there...honest, I wasn't ignoring you!! :)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support during this difficult journey.

What a great gift for me to read today, one month before Julia's first birthday!

This morning was really difficult, as the first thing I heard on the radio was "It's just one more month till Christmas!" I didn't really need the reminder and it just made me think about Christmas Day. On top of that I was emotional from lack of sleep and high workload stress from being off for two days.

Tomorrow I have another u/s appt and appt with my doctor. I can't wait to see Spark again. These u/s appts really do help with my anxiety - I am so thankful for them. For example, I have been slightly worried these past two days b/c of the occasional pains down there - my practical side tells me that they are likely my digestive tract getting back on track after being sick for two days, but my paranoid side tells me what if the placenta is slowly breaking away like last time? I like riding roller coasters at amusement parks, but emotional ones are a bit different....

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you celebrating today! I hope that you all found several things to be thankful for - in fact I know you all will have. Thanksgiving is my favourite holiday as I always get to spend it with my family - the one thing I am most thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. Well...that whole comments on the dashboard thing is new to me too, so thanks! I do get them from email, but I like them all together!

    Praying all went well with the ultrasound...they really DO help with the anxiety, don't they?

    Sending you lots of love and prayers as December approaches.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete